You will need to enlarge the map using +/- bottom right or using the mouse wheel, as well as centering it on Willingham. Left clicking on any of the roadworks signs will give you more details.
Please be aware the timings are estimates and may change.
At the moment we have the following likely to cause delay
Berrycroft will be closed from Monday February 25 to Friday March 1 – just the section past the shops and Happy House. If you wanted to go along Berrycroft the diversion is High Street, Church Street, Green Street, Rampton Road, Newington, or the reverse route.
All associated A14 roadworks;
- Swavesey Bridleway 15 until December 2020
- The Avenue, Madingley until December 2020
- Washpit Road, Girton until December 2020
- M11 at Madingley until January 2020
- A14 at Bar Hill until December 2020
- B1050 before Bar Hill until 23 December 2019
For more information about this scheme, visit http://roads.highways.gov.uk/projects/a14-cambridge-to-huntingdon/, or stay updated by following us on https:lltwitter.com/a14c2h and https:llengbJacebook.com/A14C2H/