This event has already taken place. Read about how it went here
The Willingham Feast Dog Show 2018 – About the show organisation beforehand.
Venue: Duke of Wellington garden, Sunday September 30th , starting 10.30am
Entrants and sponsors sought!
Here are the plans for the inaugural Willingham Feast Dog Show, kindly hosted by Barry and Fran at the Duke:
The event will include a couple of agility/obstacle courses for fun plus a selection of shows from the following
- Best Veteran – Any breed (7 years and over)
- Best Rescue Dog – Any dog that has come from an animal shelter.
- Most Appealing Eyes
- Waggiest Tail
- Best Trick
- Best Brace – 2 dogs alike
- Best Irish Brace – 2 dogs of different types
- Best 6 legs – Dog and Owner
- Best Junior Handler (agility/obstacle run)
- Dog The Judge Would Most Like To Take Home
Wood Green Animal Shelter will also be attending with their purpose-built events vehicle.
A £5 fee per owner to participate in the show will be payable on the day. The agility/obstacle courses will cost
an additional £1 per run. The Dog Show designated charity this year is, of course, Wood Green.
Finally, we would love to hear from:
- A dog agility club willing to put on a demonstration
- People who would like to do some judging
- Canine-appropriate stallholders wishing to set up on the day
- Prize donors (dog food, treats, toys etc.)
- Sponsors wishing/willing to be included on signage and in the Feast programme
For further information, pop into the Duke or contact:
- Paul Knighton, email@example.com, 07787 530394
- Sara Croft, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07850 346164
- Frances and James Watts, email@example.com, 07780 610382 / 07879 817826
- Mike Tidball, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07814 641513