You can see details of roadworks below or for yourself by going to the Cambridgeshire Highways site here
You will need to enlarge the map using +/- bottom right or using the mouse wheel, as well as centering it on Willingham. Left clicking on any of the roadworks signs will give you more details.
Please be aware the timings are estimates and may change.
At the moment we have the following likely to cause delays
- Roadworks on Fen End and the junction of Wilford Furlong, Willingham until March 30
- Roadworks on Rampton Road, Cottenham until March 16
- Roadworks in Earith (towards Bluntisham) until 19 March
- Multiple roadworks in Bluntisham until May 4 and from Bluntisham to St Ives until May 23.
- Roadworks Earith to Sutton until June 14
- Roadworks Histon to Cambridge by A14 until March 17
- All associated A14 roadworks;
- B1050 approacing the A14 at Bar Hill closed until 5am on March 12
- Swavesey Bridleway 15 until December 2020
- The Avenue, Madingley until December 2020
- Washpit Road, Girton until December 2020
- M11 at Madingley until January 2020