The second meeting between the Willingham community and the police, to discuss the concerns of parishioners and to hear the police response to these concerns and their proposed solutions, has now been finalised. The meeting will be hosted and Chaired by the Parish Council and is scheduled to take place 4 30 – 6 pm on Saturday 1 December at the Ploughman Hall, West Fen Road. It is expected that the Police and Crime Commissioner and our Member of Parliament, Lucy Frazer MP, will be in attendance. The Agenda is as follows:
- 4 30 pm Introductions by the Parish Council.
- 4 35 pm Presentation from District Councillors.
- 4 45 pm Presentation from County Councillor.
- 4 55 pm Police report on Actions raised at the last community Police meeting held on 20 September.
- 5 05 pm Presentation by the Police & Crime Commissioner.
- 5 15 pm Question and answer session with Lucy Frazer MP, the Police & Crime Commissioner, local police officers, District and County Council representatives.
- 5 55 pm Meeting closed by the Parish Council.